[C320-list] Xantex truecharge2 40 Fault

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 18 13:30:50 PDT 2018

I have had 2 Xantrex chargers and they both totally failed. Xantrex will not repair these machines and their solution was buy a new one. I have had two of them and will never have another. I bought one of the new award winning pro mariners. Been working for a few months now and is a true SMART charger. No dip switches
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone