[C320-list] Electrical panel question

Jamie Pett JPett at jp2architects.com
Sun Aug 26 08:29:41 PDT 2018

Troy and all - Thanks.  My panel definitely sounds like it is different. Each two or three DC switches share a push button breaker either 5 or 10 amp depending on switches supported.

The breaker was bad - would not reset.

Replaced it from a local Pasadena Marine store called Cobe for $6.00, and problem solved.

Thanks again for the input. - Jamie

Sent from my iPad