[C320-list] Perkins Engine Leak - little help needed

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:20:40 PDT 2018

We are back from a 6-day cruise and had no coolant leak after adjusting attachments on the coolant overflow hose.
A couple of other owners reported coolant leak after refilling both engine and overflow bottle, but not thereafter. I don't understand that; but, it didn't happen to me. Maybe the cap on the heat exchanger was a scooch not fully closed.
Thanks for all the ideas,

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)