[C320-list] Autopilot install

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 29 16:35:41 PDT 2018

I also installed the EV-100 with the wheel drive three years ago for the same reasons as Frank. It has served excellently so far and a huge improvement over the 4000 which I had previously. It has preformed well in all sea conditions. With the 4000 I often had to take it out if auto with strong currents or high waves.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC V8L 2P3