[C320-list] Boat Insurance

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Thu Aug 30 05:00:24 PDT 2018

I have not had any claims experience, but I can tell you that I use Markel through USAA. Markel's cost is half as much as either Progressive or BoatUS, for the same or better coverage. I don't know if that would be true for everyone, but when I told my broker and surveyor, they called Markel for a quote. For what it is worth.

Jeff
'94, #121

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.