[C320-list] Furlex Jib Furling Gear

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:47:24 PST 2018

Thanks everyone for your very useful comments.  Warren at Catalina was indeed very helpful.  It sounds as though rebuilding the Schaffer drum might be a good option, if possible, but also good to know that the Seldon Furlex equipment is a good option.

Jon, I was wondering which model of Furlex was fitted to your C355?  The Furlex 207-15 model has been suggested for my C320.

Angus