[C320-list] Anchor Rode and Filter Wrench

Brad bkuether at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 09:40:53 PST 2018

I use the same for my Racor which is the only one I need assistance with to any magnitude.   I have the 3YM30 on my vessel.

You can cut out a plastic coffee container to act as a catch basin under the filter.  Mine has been leaking and this is how I keep diesel out of the bilge.    New Racors are expensive!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10