[C320-list] Subject change: Battery change. Almost there but....

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 10:02:32 PST 2018

I am gong with:
Renogy 100W Mono rigid panel (2 of them)  On Amazon right now for $127 ea
Bluesky Controller SB1524iX  about $165 ea  I am getting 2 so I have redundancy.  Bit of overkill.  One will do the trick.  I just wanted it redundant and some power considerations too (Diodes blocking etc...).
Bluesky  IPN ProRemote-S   about $210 (Has Shunt for Monitoring to allow more detailed monitoring)
Temp sensor.  About $30I still need to configure/purchase solar panel mounting system.  I wanted to have the panels in my hand before I built/bought the mounts.  I am going to see if I can set them up so I can tilt them a little.???  If too complicated they  get installed as flat as I can.
Where are you planning to mount your controllers?  I (so far) like the idea of the same locker and above the existing shore power charger.  I can install a protective panel so shade them.
Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185