[C320-list] It's official Hull # 517 1998 C320 for sale

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 4 07:50:24 PST 2018

Listing it for $51,000.  Not in a rush but will take that.  Just started creating the listing.
Boat is ready to sail away. Nothing to do.
Yanmar Diesel 3GM30F about 1100 hrs well maintainedAll related equipment on the boat goes with it.  Lifejackets, Boat hooks, fenders etc....
USCG Registered (makes recovery federal not just statewide)

Bought it in 2014 from PO that only daysailed it for 8 years.  Marina maintained.

right away added:New rawwater pump 2014 done by marina in VA where we bought it before we delivered toNC

Navpod for all newinstruments 2015

Raymarine e95Multidisplay Chartplotter 2015

Auto helm 2015

Windvane 2015

Pedestal cover 2015

Battery charger (old oneworked/charged but light indicators did not) 2015

Battery charger remotedisplay at chart table 2015

Dutchman lines redone2016

New VHF radio 2016 (tiedto Raymarine GPS for DSC)

Sail cover 2017 (WithDutchman zippers)

Split Anchor locker(2017) pics on c320 site

Wash down pump 2017 picson c320 site

Jib re-stitched 2017 (UVcover stitching was coming loose)

Remote Mic at Pedestal2017

Full Heavy Canvas WinterCover (Came with boat from up North- We never used it)

We can discuss dinghyand 2.5hp OB (new Carb in 2016)

We can also discussCabin top hatch A/C unit.

May also discussMast-Mate for climbing mast.

Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538     C (919)-618-7185