[C320-list] Fuel tank replacement

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 08:24:21 PST 2018

I am currently onboard refitting my repaired fuel tank.
I re taped the rubber strips to the bottom but I notice having fitted it that the tank actually sits on the edges not on the strips and that the curve of the hull probably means the center strip isn’t touching either
I guess I need to move the outer strips closer to the edge. Anyone know where they should be placed?

Also I don’t recall the fore/aft positioning. The tank can move about 2 inches either way. Is it supposed to be tight against the aft strip bonded to the hull? If so should I fit some form of padding or spacer to stop it sliding forward?

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Graeme
#366, 1996

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!