[C320-list] Fuel tank replacement

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:54:49 PST 2018

Hi, Graeme,

On #206, the top forward edge of the tank is about 1/8" aft of the
bulkhead.  This leaves 1 to 2 inches between the aft edge of the tank and
the strip bonded to the hull.  No padding or spacer that I can see so not
sure what keeps the tank from sliding fore/aft other than the friction from
the tie-down straps.

I have added a few pics to my album (Frank and Wendy Ross album) on the
website, although orientation of the pics is off on several of them but you
can probably figure that out.  I will try to fix, but wanted to get to you
ASAP.

Good luck and regards,

Frank Ross
#206 Beta Wave