[C320-list] Replacement for Shurflo 2088-723-244

Bill Carr bcarr8239 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 18:25:03 PST 2018

  Be sure  your leak is in the pump. After several seasons trying to troubleshoot my cycling fresh water pump I finally found a crack in the plastic elbow coming out of the hot water tank. When the water was hot it allowed a leak. It looked like it was broken when it was installed due to being over tightened.
 Best of luck with your system
 Bill
Utopia #31

Sent from my iPad