[C320-list] Replacement for Shurflo 2088-723-244

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:13:10 PST 2018

Dean, you don't say how old your pump is. If less than 5 years old, you might consider rebuilding it. Depending on the model, you may be able to buy two rebuild kits that replace the moving parts in the pump itself. I've done this once before. Last year, the pump was occasionally cycling so I replaced with a new pump. Sorry, I can't tell you which one I purchased.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay