[C320-list] Stuck Steering Wheel

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Feb 16 05:37:14 PST 2018

I would not tap the key "forward". The shaft is tapered and you could jam it even worse. I cannot recall if the keyway is accessible from the "forward" side of the wheel (closest to the pedestal) but if so, maybe the key could be tapped somehow toward the "aft" direction? Just thinking out loud - not really sure if it's physically possible.

Also, while you were using the gear puller, did you tap on it or the wheel to help loosen things?

You may also want to contact Edson and get recommendations. There may be some "tricks of the trade" that would help you out.

Tel: 508-995-9711  email:  info at edsonintl.com

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us