[C320-list] Dinghy Davits

Earl Engelmann earl at epartllc.com
Sat Feb 17 10:56:38 PST 2018

I’m not sure it is what you are looking for but I installed Weaver snap davits on our 320 “Bellezza” a couple of years ago. I got the idea from a technical article posted in 2011.
Has its pros and cons but we are very happy with it. Quick and easy to launch, holds the dinghy securely to the boat when mounting the outboard and compact storage out of the water.
Check out the article... “C320 snap davit installation”

Earl Engelmann
2001 Hull #822, “Bellezza”