[C320-list] Dinghy Davits

Edward Thompson edthompson3 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 16 12:53:39 PST 2018

My wife and I installed Garhauer Davits two years ago on our 2000 year c320 and I highly recommend their product. They offer a few different models based on the size of your boat and weight that you want to carry. We ordered the DD 1 1/4" in the tall configuration which has worked out very well. The installation is not very hard but does require drilling 6 holes in the transom steps to attach the vertical support tubes and to cut the tubular stainless steel cross bar to the width necessary for your installation. I purchased the davits at the Annapolis boat show and got the "boat show discount." I suggest contact Mark Felgenhauer at Garhauer - (909) 985-9993. He is very knowledgeable and helpful to us. Good luck and let me know if I can provide any additional information. I believe I have a few pictures which I will try to send.

Ed Thompson
Bellavia - Hull#739
Wells Cove Marina - Kent Narrows, MD