[C320-list] Second Wind Hull #1065 2006 Catalina 320 for sale

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:36:53 PST 2018

We had a Selden Bowsprit on our Hunter 260 from which we flew an asymetric
spinnaker.  We'd like to have the same setup on our Catalina 320.  How many
subscribers to this forum fly spinnakers?  Any with Selden Bowsprits?  If
so - was it possible to map out real estate on the bow to place the Bow
Sprit bracket?

Thanks,

Tom and Tracy Grass
Bucket List #1135