[C320-list] Selden Bowsprit

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Feb 25 10:14:30 PST 2018

Tom and Tracy, I think the challenge is doing this while still having an
anchor locker you can open. You might take a look at an alternative
bowsprit that appears to have mounting options compatible with a 320,
albeit at a significant price. See http://trogear.com/bowsprits/. To be
clear, I don't have one of these, but if I were to pull the trigger on a
bowsprit it is the first thing I would look at.

Scott Thompson

p.s. Please remember to change the subject line when changing subjects!