[C320-list] Zodiac Repair Kit

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:37:53 PDT 2018

John, check out Inflatable Boat Parts https://bit.ly/2NrRMii They were recommended to me by a boater I highly respect for his boat knowledge. This link is for Weaver 2 Part 1/4 Liter Hypalon glue. I haven't used this as I have, in the past, used Polymarine 2-part from Defender. They are about the same price. They, IBP, also have: Weaver Crossover 2-part adhesive, 8 ounce - Works on both PVC and Hypalon. Interesting, as on my dinghy, some parts appear to be rubber like rub rail. Might want to contact Weaver before using the Crossover.

Here is what Polymarine says about gluing rubber to PVC: ([sic]...the PVC adhesive won't adhere to rubber. The Hypalon adhesive won't adhere to PVC. The PVC adhesive will adhere to the Hypalon adhesive." Solution: apply a coat of Hypalon to the rubber and let it flash-off. Then, apply the PVC to both the rubber and the PCV per instructions. Seems the Weaver Crossover 2-part may solve this issue.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)