[C320-list] Zodiac Repair Kit

John Jacobs johjacob1 at mac.com
Thu Jul 5 07:34:32 PDT 2018

Warren:

Thanks for the send and thanks for sharing your knowledge.  It appears that there are many products out on the web that are really only for PVC and the write-ups are not always clear as to the efficacy when used on a Hypalon dinghy.  Greg, S/V Hoop Dancer, has generously offered to send me his kit.

John
S/V Surprise