[C320-list] Boat Battery needs replacing.

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 06:42:43 PDT 2018

I just ordered two Universal UB4D batteries from Amazon.  Two batteries for $749.00 with free shipping.  I did a fair amount of research and couldn’t beat the price for sealed batteries that are maintenance free.  The UB4D Universal batteries installed by the previous owner lasted 10 years.

Cheers,
Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, Cat 320, #39
San Diego CA