[C320-list] Battery Replacement

Jeffrey Kapec jkapec at tkdg.com
Mon Jul 9 13:09:54 PDT 2018

Hello Scott:

I just replaced my 4D batteries.  Spent a lot of time searching and
researching.  Defender Marine is selling deep draw Marine Grade 4D Sportsman
battery specifically designed for deep cycle performance. not just labeled
as such.  Thicker plates more reinforcements. The specs are robust and you
get an 10 month warrantee from Defender.  The battery is made in the US in
Connecticut.

See the Defender Marine Link below.  This battery has better specifications
compared to the marine 4D on the West marine

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|328|2289954|2289957
<https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|328|2289954|2289957&id=857325>
&id=857325

Jeffrey Kapec