[C320-list] Batteries

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:43:49 PDT 2018

Hi Scott. I changed to AGM a little over a year ago. Survey recently have
had issues on resale as new codes do not like Catalina battery placement in
non vented area under couch. My charger unit had ability to change a
setting switch to AGM from flooded battery so that much was fine. Years ago
I added a starting battery and had alternator upgraded to handle the load.
A smart regulator was also installed to manage the charge to the 3
batteries. All has worked very well.
S/V Serenity. # 1075.  Brian

--
Brian McLamb