[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:55:24 PDT 2018

Troy, I've been using the salon table berth – without additional support –
as my main bunk for the 10 years I've owned #211 (1995). I'm 6'2", 200+
lbs. It's always felt quite sturdy to me. I haven't even had the table up
in probably 5-6 years.

I agree with Dave, though, that the comfort level is questionable as the
pad (mattress) on the table and and the seat cushions don't line up
perfectly. It's been an annoyance for years that I'm going to tackle this
season with a DIY custom-cut memory foam mattress. (Anyone done this?
Having a custom-made mattress for that space is crazy expensive.)

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD
http://kevjot.com/boat/