[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 04:16:31 PDT 2018

Wow.   That's amazing.   Our table is fastened to the pedestal with 6
relatively small wood screws.   I tried to think of a way to beef up that
design but the only thing I could think of that would work is to thru-bolt
the table which would ruin the look of the table.   I'm curious now if this
is yet one more item on the 320 that varies quite a bit more from hull to
hull than we realize.