[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 23 04:24:42 PDT 2018

FWIW.  I too broke our table off the first time I used it that way.  Managed to repair it but it (at least ours) needs support if we plan to use it as a berth.  We sleep in v-berth.
I would install fold-up legs, just my preference. (maybe..???)  Something "else" needs to support your full weight on the end of the table.
I have not thought much on this one.
Good luck
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185