[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:58:52 PDT 2018

We rarely use the "table" berth but someone mentioned a mattress pad/foam.
We bought our new-to-us 320 and it came with a TuffedTopper pad in the aft
cabin. We love it for comfort. Since we often sleep one in the aft and one
in the V we bought a TuftedTopper for the V too. Because we use the V for
storage too we roll it up and stuff it tightly into a plastic bag and put
it into the hold in starboard aft corner of the V. We have't needed one for
the table bunk yet as we don't bother to use it much.  Again we love it and
we are not connected to the TuftedTopper company, but I have met the owner.

John Meyers
1997 Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 7:24 AM, Scott Westwood <scottwestwood at bellsouth.net