[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:21:37 PDT 2018

While getting ideas for a start battery install, I noticed that Emily Ann
(Hull #1107) has the factory installed salon table support blocks.   It
also appears that the salon table in those photos does not have a
surrounding fiddle.   I wonder if all the hulls with the blocks have a
table without fiddles?

Troy
S/V Wonky Dog
Hull #514