[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:07:19 PDT 2018

 My table has outer edges/fiddles.....it is not straight edged.  Moreover, some of my table edges don't align closely to the seat edges.  So, outer blocks (teak or otherwise) on the top edges of the seats would not support my table well.
So, resolution in the case of my older hull will be some type of post supports directly under the table (maybe attached and hinged to fold up under the table, or maybe legs that quickly Velcro in place and are easy to store elsewhere). Also, I think I'll need to come up with a pad for under my filler cushion to try to make it more even with the main seat cushion when converted for a bed.
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat 320 "Mayan Sun" (#32)
Holland MI