[C320-list] Calibrating/Aligning Raymarine ST50 Windvane

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:17:44 PDT 2018

 Warren-
Thanks ….. I will be trying this calibration soon.  Hopefully it will work.
Is the "rocker" button the right-handed one?  If so, I may have a problem to accomplish calibration, since it does nothing currently when I push it (supposedly to switch between true and apparent?).  However, the Raymarine manual on page 11 (about specifications) says this button is a dummy button that does nothing????
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat 320 "Mayan Sun" (#32)
Holland MI