[C320-list] Raw water pump

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 09:50:43 PDT 2018

Tom

I’m curious; I have a 22 year old Yanmar 3GM30 with  the stock pump (actually made by Jabsco, I believe) and it has held up for over 2000 hrs? You sound as though you’ve had a frustrating time with yours? If so i think you’ve been unlucky.
For what its worth - possibly irrelevant - I always replace the impeller every year, as well as the cover gasket. They are both low cost items and it seems worth it for peace of mind.

Graeme
1996, #366