[C320-list] Water heater

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 10:05:20 PDT 2018

Interesting, but I don’t believe that is normal for any water heater.  My pressure relief valve does not leak any water when turning it on.  If I press on the test handle it does pass water same as my home water heater.  I think you may have a bad pressure relief valve.  I had a similar leak under my sink that was due to a loose fitting under there.  I would check the fittings under the sink for leaks.  Mine was actually coming from the drain line and not the supply line.

Joe

Second Wind - C-320 2005