[C320-list] Water heater

Artstree artstree at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 15:22:48 PDT 2018

I had a pin hole about the size of a hair in the line. Fortunately, it was only a 1/2” from the fitting and I was able to cut the bad place out of the line and reconnect it. I also found that the fittings and pipe are not the same as standard 1/2” fittings.whale fitting are 15 mm..

Art Harden
"Tortuga" Catalina 320 IPAD
937-477-5544 (m)