[C320-list] Fuel gauge

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 12 02:19:15 PDT 2018

One more thing.. Like Joe said I just searched around for a any fuel sending unit.  I measured the depth of my tank myself and just found one that you could actually cut off some of the arm and adjust the length yourself.  Or take the one you have out long enough to measure that one and put it back.
Just make sure it is rated for fuel.  Most are.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185