[C320-list] Leaking impeller pump

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 13 14:05:28 PDT 2018

You need to rebuild or replace the seawater pump. The former is not too hard and the later is expensive. Do it soon as it is telling you now that it is going to fail soon. This leak is a  nice advance warning system. Take it out first and you can then shop it around for some service business to rebuild it. That’s what I did.

Greg Flanagan
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC