[C320-list] Moisture in aft cabin

Michael Kowitt mikepk99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:40:37 PDT 2018

I have an accumulation of moisture along the bottom forward portside corner
of the aft cabin (behind the wall of the fridge).  It seems to collect
under the corner of the mattress and is now starting to mildew.  I've
looked everywhere for the source.  I checked the small port above that area
and see no evidence of a leak.  I'm now wondering if the problem is
actually condensation from the back of the wall of the fridge.  It is a bit
colder than other fiberglass walls, so maybe......  Has anyone else
observed this problem and are there any ideas for how to resolve (e.g., a
condensation barrier on the wall, and if so, what?)
Many thanks.

Mike Kowitt
Elusive #903
Rock Hall