[C320-list] Leaking impeller pump

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jun 14 10:32:21 PDT 2018

This was quite a few years back and on a Yanmar 3gm30f EYU, so it's a Johnson Pump (F4B-903) in my case.
If you buy the Johnson pump, there are a few distinct disadvantages.

1. It won't be painted gray
2. You won't receive the attractive plastic packaging with the nifty red Yanmar logo
3. You won't have the privilege of seeing the smile on your vendor's face when you hand him a couple extra Benjamins for no reason.

I know the bronze/black color scheme might offend some but it's something I've been able to live with.  😊

Fortunately, my Yanmar dealer sells the both the Johnson pump and the Yanmar Branded one and was honest about which one I should buy.  I think they were up to like $230 last I checked.

Cheers!
-Jeff Hare