[C320-list] Heel angle

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 05:10:09 PDT 2018

Ted,

What Keel is on the boat.?  Was it GPS or Knt. meter speed ??   With current, ???

I find my 2000 wing keel sails pretty straight up.... I was out yesterday with older 130 up (no main)
close hauled, perpendicular to the current, 14knts of wind.... I was Gps reading around 4.2 to 4.5 knts.
wind jumped to 24knts boat speed went to 6.5 to 6.7 (rail not close to water),
went with the current and saw 7.2......
Art   #680