[C320-list] Catalina 320; interior varnish refinish

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 08:13:59 PDT 2018

 Thanks Jeff.
I actually planned to probably use the Target product.   However, I'm still interested in knowing your/anyone's experience if the clear product will help blend in scuffs/nicks, or lighter/bleached looking areas?  Normally when I would touchup any woodwork,  I would first wipe with stain to help hide/subdue the blemishes.  Without doing this, I'm doubtful that the blemishes will be remedied.
Also, should I get the "satin" sheen to blend with the original wood?
I think this is the right stuff …… similar to the previous Oxford coating owners have referred to ….. correct?  https://www.targetcoatings.com/product/em2000wvx-wb-alkyd-varnish/
Dave Hupe
'94 Cat320 (#32)
Holland, MI