[C320-list] Head Vented Loops

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:44:00 PDT 2018

On our # 62, there is only one vented loop for the head and that is in the wet closet in aft cabin. Easy to access. We are only 30 hulls after Dave's. That shows you how different hulls in close production can be.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)