[C320-list] Splice CT-100 radio cable

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:30:29 PST 2018

Last year I bought the radio and the remote mic. When I looked at the
number of wires going thru both the pedestal tubing or the tube for the
engine wires, there wasn't a lot of room for another cable even with
connector cut off which would be spliced back on. Plus, I found a lot of
silicone squeezed in there to prevent water leaking into the aft berth. So
it wouldn't appear easy. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

John Meyers