[C320-list] Splice CT-100 radio cable

Darren Hulbert dhulbert at me.com
Sat Mar 10 12:37:40 PST 2018

Yes, I recently did this and it worked out great.

I purchased the RAM mic and fitted the connection on the left side of the encasement for the engine gauges. Cut the included cable, and ran it down into the transom.

I didn’t have enough length to just splice the cable back together, so I purchased the CT-100 extension and cut that, spliced it to the included cable, and ran it to the radio.

Darren Hulbert
#816 Reposado
Channel Islands, CA