[C320-list] OSCILLATING MULTI TOOL

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 06:40:53 PDT 2018

Those tools are useful for a number of things that otherwise would be difficult.  I have use one to remove tile adhesive from plywood.  I tried the scrapper blade but settled on a toothed blade of the Japanese saw type.  It worked pretty well but did dig into the plywood sometimes when I was not careful.  Digging in was not a problem in that case but could be for you.  On other jobs I have used masking tape to protect surfaces from scratches with mixed success.

Regards

Ken
Northern Dream #765