[C320-list] Rocna 15 Anchor Fit on Early C320s - Hull 268

Cliff Lee rcliffordlee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:22:33 PDT 2018

Thank you for all your thoughtful responses - this is such a great site.
1.  Frank, it is possible I am snugging the anchor too tightly against the
roller rather than trying to find the natural resting point.  I'll have to
play a little when next at the boat.
2.  Chris, I looked at the Anchor Mate.  It's a great product, but I
suspect it may not give any benefit in this case since the shank is already
close to resting on the anchor roller deck, perhaps 0.5-1.0 inches off.  I
suspect it would simply push the anchor up off the roller.  However, never
say never.
3.  Myron, I do see another longer Windline roller on their site, so this
will be another option.  I think it comes without any drilled holes.  Did
you drill new holes in the new roller at the same location as the old
roller or did you select new locations to drill into the hull?

Regards,
Cliff