[C320-list] Rocna 15 Anchor Fit on Early C320s - Hull 268

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:14:40 PDT 2018

Hi, Cliff,

We were out yesterday and anchored in about 10' of sandy gulf bottom for a
couple of hours, so had a chance to "exercise" the Rocna, rode, windlass
and bow roller.  Stowed the anchor as I normally would after pulling it.
After returning home took some pics and added them to this album:

https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=332&page=1

Again, I don't know why my anchor seemingly fits without hitting the bow
(although it is close).  Let me know if you would like some more pics,
measurements, etc.  Like I mentioned earlier, my bow roller is the Windline
model that is about 20" OAL.

Regards,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206