[C320-list] Cabin Leak

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:10:54 PDT 2018

I had similar leak in port light nearest nav table. After checking
everything I could think of I was able to slightly tighten the bolt nuts
from Genoa track.  That really helped and I also put a skim of clear
sealant on deck screws of the mast stays. My 320 is also in mast furler and
it is not a contributing factor to the leak.
Brian McLamb
Serenity #1075

--
Brian McLamb