[C320-list] Anchors

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:45:36 PDT 2018

It may have been mentioned before but there is a YouTube channel out there
called SV Panope where over that last couple years many types of anchors
have been tested and documented. What this guy does is suspends (floats) a
Go Pro camera a few feet above the anchor and records how the anchor sets.
He also pulls on the anchor from other directions to show what happens with
a wind or current shift.  There are several videos and they are, in my
opinion, very educational.

Enjoy

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI