[C320-list] Seacock problem-need advice

Dave Ouimette drouimette at aol.com
Fri May 4 14:42:54 PDT 2018

Jeff,

The boat is on land so access is not an issue. I have a flush-mounted through hull beneath the seacock. The flush mount has a key way. Is a special key needed to remove disassemble to seacock?

To remove the seacock (inside the boat) does it just screw off, or do you need to remove the four screws first? Does the through-hull screw tightly to the seacock and that is what holds it together? I don't have any other through bolts.

If I need to replace the whole seacock/through-hull and the through hull is flush mounted, do you know what current model made by Forespar will fit? Thanks.

Dave