[C320-list] Seacock problem-need advice

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri May 4 17:22:05 PDT 2018

I had no trouble using one on a Forespar Marelon seacock last year. It
does have to be a straight through opening, however. The Seabung comes
in a package of two, which are two different sizes. I used the smaller
one, and the one in the video may be the larger one. I purchased it at
Fisheries Supply, where I also purchased a replacement OEM Marelon
seacock that was an exact replacement for the one in my 1999 boat that
had started leaking. The Seabung isn't cheap but it's a lot less than a
haulout!