[C320-list] Drilling stern rails

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 17:40:21 PDT 2018

A few years ago I was contemplating the same thing, I was at work stating concern about drilling those same holes when one of my trainees said "hey, why go through all that when you can get a nice Bluetooth speaker?". After learning a little more about them I ordered a Fugoo XL (the big one) Bluetooth speaker that sounds GREAT, is pretty loud, lasts all day on a charge and recharges quickly. I can stream music off my phone or play tons of off line music from my tablet. I can control the volume with the device it's connected to and it even has it's own remote which we hardly ever use. It's waterproof (like submersible waterproof) and very portable. It can even charge your device through it's USB port. I'm glad I had that conversation with the kid, it opened a whole new way of listening to music. Working with young people has a few advantages! :)
Bruce HunterNauti Time #719

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 6:30 PM, Chris Burti<clburti at gmail.com> wrote:   867 came prewired from the factory, but I’ve heard that the undriilled boats require removing the rail to accurately drill

Best Regards,